Saturday, December 08, 2007

Tagged by ong jieying

[On the Outside]
Name: Lung Pui Yan
Birth Date: 19th July 1988
Current Status: In a relationship
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color: brown
Righty or Lefty: Righty

[On the Inside]
Your Heritage: chinese ba.
Your Fear: lonely.
Your Weakness:straight forward.easily offend ppl w/o me noeing.
Your Perfect Pizza:anything.

[Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow]
Your First Thought This Morning: wad to hav for breakfast?
Your Last Thought Before Bedtime: wad time to wake up today.
Your Most Missed Memories:sec sch times.my GIRLS.

[Your Pick]
Pepsi or Coke: coke light.hahaha.
McDonalds or Burger King: Mac.
Single or Group Dates: bth aso can.but need a balance. =)
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate (candy monkey love CHOCO piggy!)hahaha.
Cappuccino or Coffee: cappuccino.

[Do You...]
Smoke: No.
Curse: ya.when I am v v irritated.=)
Take showers: YES! I gt take SHOWER ONE LOR! duno why jy they all keep accusing me!ha
Have a crush: NOT NOW.haha.but jus now.jk =DD
Think you are in love: yups.bangala baby.LOLS.
Go to school: yes.I am a good girl =) HAHAHA.
Want to get married: yes.
Believe in yourself: sometimes.
Think you are a health freak: think so.hahaha.

[In the Past Month]
Drank alcohol: ya. =D
Gone to the mall: yeah.of coz.
Been on stage: nah.shy.hahaha.
Eaten sushi: ya.
Dyed your hair: dun hv.

[Have You Ever...]
Played a stripping game: dun have la.i good girl. =)
Changed who you were to fit in: ? dun hv.

[Age]
You are hoping to be married at the age of: 25.

[In a Guy]
Best Eye Color: brown
Best Hair Color: brown
Short Hair or Long Hair: no long hair.

[What Were You Doing]
1 Min Ago: chatting with monkey hong.
1 Hour Ago: eating.
4.5 Hours Ago: eating mac shaker fries.haha.
1 Month Ago: celebrating our 11th mths anniversary?lols.
1 Year Ago: celebrating our 2nd mths anni? HAHAHAHA.

[Finish the Sentence]
I Love: my girls and dumbass.
I Feel: happy when I am with them.
I Hate: to be alone!
I Hide: when...nv leh.dun hide one.lols
I Need: friends, bf and family.I cant do w/o em =)

The next 5 victims
-monkey
-caicai
-dino
-mushy
-gozi
i am pxpxpx ❤




Photobucket





















Talk to me ❤






my honeys ❤

baby
zixin
Jojo
Monkey Hong
Dinodino
Dodo
duckie
mushy
Norman bear
Zookeeper
Caicai
Gozi
Ivan Zhuang
jieying
ahDAP
hui min
ZiHui



my past ❤
» June 2006
» July 2006
» August 2006
» September 2006
» October 2006
» November 2006
» December 2006
» January 2007
» February 2007
» March 2007
» April 2007
» May 2007
» June 2007
» July 2007
» August 2007
» September 2007
» October 2007
» November 2007
» December 2007
» January 2008
» February 2008
» March 2008
» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» July 2010
» August 2010

© Layout by Tracy