Monday, December 31, 2007
last day of 2007!
BYEBYE to 2007 and HELLO to 2008 =DDDD
I guess I've been through alot this year.
haha.there are alot that I wanted to say.
but I duno how.
haha..there are good ones but also the bad ones.
but I am glad that there are always ppl ard me to support me when I needed.
for that, i thks everyone. =) I am a HAPPY HAPPY GIRL.haha.
and I hope everyone will enjoy this last day of 2007 and welcome the new year =)
I wish for my family and all the ppl ard me to be safe and sound and stay happy always ! =))
some msges for my dearest ones!to
bf,I am glad that you are always there for me when I needed you.I enjoyed this year with you ard me.all the things u did for me made my year a happy one.=) alot of my first time happened .not tat one,dun anyhow think.haha.. but all of your alot alot effort put in ..I can feel.=) I really enjoyed your surprises! haha.more to come ok!HAHAHA.
to
monkey,we have so much lesser mj session, shopping session, kbox session or rather, time tgt this yr! but I want u to know that you are always that someone special in my heart =) haha..u said u will love me more right.haha.ur new yr resoultion u told me last night.=) I know u will love me more when u see this .=X HAHAHAHA..alright,I will not force u to forget and move on anymore. just be happy ok.=)u still got me..love you =))
to
haopengyou, are we still? lols..well, you will always be.=) I can say that 2007 changed us alot. although we may now be hanging out with the different clique. we nv chat in msn everyday anymore.we nv meet up often,we nv share our problems anymore, we nv play mj tgt anymore, we only get to meet up when there are zoo outings.but well,I do hope u enjoyed ur 2007 =)
to
dino,my mainland fren.hahaha.we've been friends since sec1.haha.still rmb we got to know each other through my watch.haha.u still rmb anot.lol.think u aso no heart one.zZzz.now working with babies..act the se shi man ..poor babies.hahaha.well,WHERE ARE MY CANDIES AND CHOCOLATES???
to
duckie,I think I can use my 10 fingers to count how many times we went out tgt tis year.haha.but nvm, wish u and ur xiao qiang happy happy tgt arh.haha.=)))
to
mushy chew,I am getting tired.lols.short short one ok.like u.hahaha.hmmmms..I wish u will pass ur driving soon ok.thn drive us out for outings!!! =DDDD
to
jojojolyn, my ex.hahaha.wish u and ur fu ge can stay happy always =) hmmms..and hor v long nv invite me to ur house alr leh. =( *hint hint* hahhaa.
to
goziwen, been to ur hse ONCE!!! slpt over..=X be responsbile ok.u nv contact me after tat anymore.dun wan fu se ren arh.haha.
to
kingkong, wish u all the best in the coming new year. =DDD
to
jy, happy working with u .esp during the mooncake thing! my worst job in 2007.hahaha..lucky gt u.lols..can pass time tgt..
to
kw, stop ur piercing alr.
tired alr..hahah.
to the rest of my friends, duno ur got read my blog, but I do hope all of ur will stay happy and cheerful always =)
loves