Sunday, September 09, 2007
ytd was our 11th months.
haha.
went for sakae buffet on friday night after his work.
and his tummy is growing!HAHA.
I love you dumb ass.
thks for the surprise!
hahaha.
and we went to the ZOO!
was fun going ard trying to look at all the animals =)
wanted to go ther long ago.
finally =DD hohoho.haha.
went to lot 1 for dinner.
and met wendong huiying ,justin and rebecca plus some others for bowling.
bowled till 1am plus and went to wd's hse for MJ..
was fun.but tired.
reached home today at 730am.
justin drove us home.haha.he drive aso abit scarely.like wd.haha.
slp till 4 plus then wake up.haha.
anyways, think tml starting work alr.
hohoho!
lucky working hrs are lyk dumb ass ones. 9-5.=))))
haha.
hope can make it for trgs =DDD

eat and eat!

he said I am tat.mu lao hu =(

so uncle.haha.





dumb ass farted!haha.


I love you dumb ass.

bowling.=D
okay.tts all.
haha.