Sunday, July 15, 2007
hohoho!
long time nv update..
ps eh.been busy wid my projs..
anyways.frm mon to fri were sch and sch.
but gt some going out too..
will upload the foto soon.haha.
sat was work.
and today was dating wid bf!
went to his hse early in the morning to surprise him.
brought him breakfast and slacked awhile b4 heading to town.
went to taka food fair.
lunched at crystal jade.
walked ard.
MET my CRAZY GIRLS!!!!
haha.
chit chatted abit.
and movie =)
thank you girls for the wonderful surprises!
haha.
I love you girls =)
and aso, I love you too bf!

stealed frm monkey blog.haha =) loves!

stupid monkey face!!!

dino =) pulling all of us.haha.

Piggy and monkey =DDD

dearest bf =)

they v bian tai one leh.take foto aso wan to pull my leg my ear ..zzz!

monkey and monkey.

piggy and piggy!

piggy.monkey.dino.duckie =)
thank you girls for the piggy and the mug plus coke.hahaha.love love!
and bf, where are my fotos? so long still dun wan upload.ZZZzzZ.lazy ass!haha.
alright, nites ppl.
I am happy piggy wid my dearest girls.dearest bf. =)