Tuesday, June 19, 2007
woke up early in the morning for trg today.
trg started off wid the usual stuffs.
but today abit diff! we did stretching!HAHA.and caicai said my legs will feel the pain when i wake up tml! omgomg! LOLS.
we slacked after trg awhile and started calling our gals up!
HAHA.we planning for an outing!
hohoho! damn long nv see qy! duno she gt grow fatter, thinner, taller, or shorter .duno she her voice still the same anot..blah blah blah..hahahaha.ty aso la.so long nv see her.but nvm la.dun wan see her aso can la.haha.nt impt person.=X jk la.ha.
after trg went bp eat wid the usual ppl..
and acc stupid went hme to get his bball.
and here I am.HOME =)
simple yet enjoyable day.
oh yah!! I did something meaningful today! HAHA.I finally helped stupid to throw his smelly pillow away! muhahhaa.I tink I am damn evil! but who cares! u gt a cleaner room now!!!haha.

in the lift =PPP


smelling for the last time!haha.

BYEBYE smelly =)))
one can be nice to you when nth happens.
but the same person can turn so evil too when something happened.
I am great tat none of my girls are like tat =)))