Tuesday, June 12, 2007
=)
Today was great!
went to gym in the morning wid stupid.
then to town.Shrek3 ! so funny.I love the donkey babies! so cuteee!!!
then to sakae for buffet.so full after tat!
hahaha.was so happy the whole day.toking rubbish to him.haha.
alright.tml gonna be so busyyy.
trg in the morning.proj in the afternoon.funeral thingy at nite.gonna rush to so many places in one day.argh.sch, bugis, amk.arghhhh.
but!! yeahhhh! gonna outing wid my gals again!!! and we are gonna meet mushy new bf! woo~ LOLS.looking 4ward to it =)))and we are going to ECP!! again.hahaha. hope my stupid can make it on tat day.he is so so busy.
and gonna meet maotouying and her jiejie for shopping some day tis week =) haha.=DDD shop shop shop.buy buy buy.hahahaha.
alright, some fotos taken today =D

=) stupid dumb ass.


stupid =)

eat till so full =D hahaha.

wad a mess!

and!!after I bathed jus now.I teared my nails out while wearing my shorts =X is alr half broken and I pulled the other half out.painss.=(