Friday, June 15, 2007
TIRED!
slpt at 5am and woke up at 9 for trg.
didnt train afterall.
after trg,they came my hse and make sushi!
yuancheng come slp only.
LOLS.
stupid came along.
then slack slack and we went lot 1 for fanstatic4 =DDD
It was nice!
I was actually quite surprised!haha.coz the last time one okok only.lols.
went pasa palam after tt and frances wanted durian!
so ..we brought some and eat.
alrite, some fotos frm the tues nite and today =)))

crazy ppl!

mushy chew =DDD

frances CAI =XXX

MY sister =)she was so drunk after tat la.

crazy frances!omg.haha.

stupid Ivan!

stupid nearly drunk too.


monkey face was like her monkey backside!lols.

my GIRLS ("v") loves!!!

stupid dumb ass.

and..I was slping all the while!!! I MISSED OUT THE FUN =(

stupid serious at work! hahahaha.

I aso gt do "some" work.haha.

"cuiping" and his sushi .lols.

my meimei and her sushi =)

taken outside the cinema..hohoho!

cunping went to try too!hahaha.BUT!

he was nt tall enff -_-" lols.so funny.the security guard keep staring at us!

at the pasa palam.

the durians!haha.only me frances and my sis really ate.stupid was so scare of the smell tt he sat so far away frm us -_-.yc aso didnt eat much,the durians was nt up to his standard! lols.
alrightssss..tts all =)
nites ppl!