Saturday, June 16, 2007
hohoho!
went to work today.
today's work wasnt as boring.
HAHA.coz it was kinda busy.
and there was this lady frm another company tt chatted wid me.and one guy frm my company came down for afternoon shift too!!gt ppl acc me =DDD hohoho! handsome guy somemore =PPP too bad he is attached.LOLS!!!just joking bf.I still love u the most =D
and bf was so sweet today !!! he SAID he want to send me to work and acc me for dinner today.BUT.GRRR.he overslept.I went to work alone in the end.HAHA.but nvm la.I noe he was tired =( take good care okay ? but still, he gt came down for dinner wid me =))) SMILES! It really made my day.although it was only for that one hour.

MAC for dinner again! and I caught him scratching his armpit!!! LOLS.

the first one wasnt v clear and I asked him to scratch again but he refused!!!

still trying to act dun let me take !!

HAHA.In the end still got to let me take!!hoohoho! I love u bf =PP lols.although is was abit embarrassing =) hahaha.

AND he was scratching coz of his love bites! haha.