Sunday, May 06, 2007
fridaywent vivo and watch the spiderman3.
It was great wid him beside me.
although I was moody tat day.
I still enjoyed the day.
satwent for a run in the morning.
The sun was really fierce.
ran for an hr and I stopped.
ha.
sauna wid the rest in the evening to remove our water mass as today gt to weight-in.was steamed after tat.LOLS.
sunwoke up at 645am and meet the rest on 190.
took us a long time to find the place.
luckily I passed the weigh-in.IT was terrible the nite b4.didnt eat or drink at all.luckily is all over =)ha
argh,but this aso means tat the real thing is apporaching.
I cant imagine how am I going to fight alone.I am super afraid now.
ARGH.
anw,send silly to his trg after tat and I went town waited for him.
tot he was ending at 2.but in the end he onli ended ard 3 =(
but I used the time to think for the programme for the rest of the day.
was wanting to go shopping at supermakt.
then dinner and dessert @bugis.
but.here I am blogging at home.
coz he gt to work.
only manage to have dinner wid him and I went back home.
sigh.cant blame him,is nt his fault either.
anw,aso went to taka to look for my senior.long time nv go visit him.ha.
he asked me to go back and work.
or maybe I shld.since I aso gt nth to do during weekends.I shall see.
some fotos =) our dinner! finally.FASTFOOD.
diet had ended.

Cheese FRIES after a month.

silly is always so silly.

silly decorating his hp.cute rite.haha.

end product =)

brough kz to playground on sat!he was so happy.ha.